Park Hill, Oklahoma »
Assist in daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments activities. Reports to Brand & Business Development Manager.
How to Apply:
Email resume, letter of intent and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a link to your portfolio if one is available.
For more information, see the job description here.
Need to live within reasonable driving distance of Park Hill, OK.
Greenleaf Nursery Company is a recognized leader in the nursery industry offering proven stability as well as competitive salaries with outstanding benefit plans. Offering 401K plans, bonuses, health insurance and other benefits, Greenleaf works with its employees to strive for a quality of life that is second to none. By choice, Greenleaf Nursery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Greenleaf is one of North America’s largest wholesale nursery growers, each year producing many millions of container grown plants for retailers, wholesale distribution centers and landscapers across the U.S. and Canada.
- • Use Adobe Creative Suite to design promotional materials.
- Create & post content on the company's website & social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc..) for the company.
- Coordinate and attend promotional events, tradeshows and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with varying information.
- Ability to think creatively to come up with new and unique ideas for reaching marketing goals.
- Support sales department in organizing various projects.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in all social media applications/sites
- Detail oriented with a customer-focuseed approach
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Maintain proffesionalism in the work place.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communication or a related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel multiple times per year.
- Salaried Full-Time Position
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation